Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ice Station Thurman

Its really cold. The dogs want nothing to do with the garden, the signal that its all gone to freezy shit. Today my blood is busy absorbing the Tysabri I got jacked in yesterday. They took my blood while I was there, so they can check how much trouble I may be in. Last year I was told "Uh- oh.." then, "Oh, as you were...." 3 months later.
My iPhone is acting up, the iTunes is for shit right now and I can't be bothered to fix it right now. I remember the days of records, warmer days when a stretch was something you lived with. Tapes could be respooled. Digital appocalypse is crap, nothing to do but be told that a sync is getting getting ready, then nothing happening. We've all had dates like this, we used to go home, have a drink and put on a few tunes. Bollocks.
In the house, I'm not going anywhere unless the weather sorts itself out. If you could fix my tunes as well? That'd be great.

No comments: