Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Work Eat Sleep Wake

This morning, I went to my second aqua therapy. I've always loved swimming, I'm very comfortable in the water. I worked my arse off for an hour in the warm water of the therapy pool. I then got out and realised just how hard I'd been working. Trundled back to the changing room got dressed and went out to meet Beth. Whilst waiting for her I watched the hum of the hospital, people going back and forth, some doing ok, some not so well, but all looking for a better way forward.
Slumped into Beth's car intending to come straight home. Changed my mind. went for lunch at the Skillet. Great lunch, back to the house, passed out. Woke up, realised it was still Wednesday. Went upstairs and did the full body scan meditation, I've booted onto my iPod. An hour passed, I didn't notice. Now awake. What next?

No comments: