Friday, May 3, 2013

11pm again.

I  remember getting back home. i remember enjoying a Katzinger's sandwich.I remember telling Beth I couldn't go out. I remember putting Resident Evil 2 on. I remember thinking, that was a packed day, and that was it, until I just woke up.
 I feel the work that I did in the pool yesterday morning, and the meditation stuff I did later in the day was really useful, but it has to be paid for. For me that's the interesting thing about MS, the risk and price calculation that goes on constantly. Its made me a super realist.I look at everything knowing its going to cost and try to work out whether I'm prepared to pay.  All performing cost me days, weeks, months and I was happy to pay at the time. Well, not happy exactly, I just knew that was the deal. The devil handed out the tap shoes and I danced as long as I could. Now I dance a little more carefully, looking to keep going for as long as I can. When the break gets called I take it, where I would have ignored it and pushed on regardless before. Then, I wake up and I'm reset for another go. 11pm again.

No comments: