Thursday, May 9, 2013

Delayed.

MS doesn't mean you have to give up on your dreams, though it can feel that way. I didn't sleep tonight because MS will do that every now and again. Its a recurring moment, when the true depth of the trouble I'm in, sits up and requests a good look. I had any number of plans for this year, I managed Jamaica, I'm making my way through the health stuff I have to do, but most of the more extravagant ideas have been put on ice. Its been that way for years, having to delay constantly, until I'm able to pay whatever price is coming. I know it'll work out, I figured doing the Tysabri would buy me more space. Its made a massive difference, but the damage its fighting is considerable. 
Right, I feel a bit better, i hate whinging. Coffee I think. And chocolate cereal.

No comments: