Thursday, January 8, 2009

today’s the day...?

Current mood: narnia
Category: narnia Dreams and the Supernatural

Went to my office (happy new year!) Tried to get a haircut (barber shut) Went to Macs next door to the office , fantastic chilled out studio, booked an appointment for 12:45. Went to my office.
It was stil there, in one piece, nothing nicked, a very cool chilled out spot. Opened mail. Bank had frozen some of my business accounts. Bollocked them with such classics as "Are you people stupid or what?" I can't help myself. I can't stand banks. They walk around like they are the kings / queens of the town. they are not. They are in charge of a wardrobe you keep your life in, with a dodgy door that will not open half of the time. Nowadays they are in charge of a wardrobe that leads to Narnia, where your money vanishes to be spent by a faun on snowflake cakes.
Back to Mac for a haircut, amazing. I'll be going back. There's a great spa in there too. Mac herself is well into energy work, the rooms are smudged and the place ebbs positive.
Back home. Had a Zicam coke frothy. Woke up on couch with Beth telling me it was friday. So out of it I believed her. Then used boy scout skills. listening to traffic outside to suss it was actually thursday night. Much like Percacet, I thnk the Zicam / coke clockwork orange cocktail gets addictive very quickly. I bought more of it today. Rainy day tripping me thinks....

Currently listening :
Surrealistic Pillow
By Jefferson Airplane
Release date: 2003-08-19

No comments: