Monday, January 26, 2009

Believe what you like, but...

.
Current mood:resonabletgetfuckyness
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

Watched Pat Condell's vid about the sreligo-fraca in the Netherlands. Pondered a bit. Hmm. I don't give a toss which religo load of old toss you believe in. I was bought up Irish-Catholic so I have a lot of guilt knocking about which makes no sense whatsoever. Don't chuck it at other people. If you want to live in La La land fine. The second you expect me to chow down on your superstitious tosh, and attack me for not believing in it, get fucked. Anyone who is touting any religion which dwells solely in the negative is a waste of air. The rest of us who understand life is hard, but fun, are not interested. As I said before, get fucked . Actually doing that might help.

Currently listening:
Chant: Music For The Soul
By The Cistercian Monks of Stift Heiligenkreuz
Release date: 2008-07-01

No comments: