Friday, January 30, 2009

And it all started so well.......

Current mood: geeky
Category: Life

Got up and built my studio into the top of the house. Cool. Installed the Mac update pack. Computers officially pimped. New software means you can install XP on a dual boot, so no need to buy a PC. Nerdy cool.
Flushed the toilet, frozen. Bot cool at all. You could ice skate on the pan.Realised again how useful disposable chopsticks are, as I hacked a hole in the ice and the tsunami retreated. Realised I have to pay my english taxes today. Checked what they were. Shit. Phoned Kelly in england, its all in hand I can pay online, Yippee....
Day is freezing and going to get worse. Got a gig this evening whose theme is changing as the temp drops. Don't think anyone will be there but the foolhardy (me) Ah well, something fun is bound to happen.

No comments: