Friday, January 16, 2009

800 mg and counting......

Current mood:trippy?
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

Was just in the kitchen partaking of a snifter of Vics sinex, the finest nose clearing gear, in my opinion. Tried the others, Vics is the only one that doesn't give me a nosebleed. Felt a bit weird, then figured out why. Twisted my wrist earlier on, couldn't fingd the Advil. Advil is ideal for twists and sprains, its the perfect drug for an actor needing to perform who can barely walk. No Advil. Found the ibuprofen I was given after my wisdom tooth extraction. 800mg, I figured, that'll do the job. To be fair, it was that or my rainy day percacet, and its snowing, not raining. Remembered when chugging the Vics that Stewart had been over for our day late wine chug wed night. hmmm. see you in May.

Currently listening:
The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust
By David Bowie
Release date: 1999-09-28

No comments: