Monday, January 5, 2009

cannabis pasta PI

Current mood: girthdefender

Yoga for MS began today at 4pm. I expect its great. Delayed lunch with Yury until wednesday because, "I'm going. I gotta go man. Its the best...." Got MS fatiguey-pass-outy. Decided a little pasta would make sure I made the class in one piece. Woke up in a chair in the front room. 5 minutes ago, the theme to Magnum PI blasting. Woke up convinced there was a mystery to solve and a moustache to grow.
Beth switched to Oprah, who is having a self loathing "Look at the size of me! episode." You are rich enough to have someone carry your gut Oprah. Forget the self-hating foodie. Stand, well lean, blue chip bag in hand, and say, "Stomach of cake, fat legs of pie. Get fucked you thin bastards....."

Currently listening :
All Meat No Filler: The Best of Fat Boys
By The Fat Boys
Release date: 1997-03-18

No comments: