Thursday, January 8, 2009

return to Zoz. You have eased my mind and spoken kindly to me

Current mood: weird
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

Got a new phone today ( a Blackberry, bought unlocked from Overstock.com, the only way to buy phones, unless you like paying for them in gold bars). Set it up, tried to break it, then stood to one side as Beth did the thing I hadn't seen, and the magic happened. This is why I was no good at Zelda. Never understood that the kick it till it works approach, really doesn't work most of the time. Was why I was good at Doom though.
took the Zicam /coke clockwork orange evening trip, sometime after six. Woke up 20 minutes ago. Its now 1 am. I am ready for the day. Having said that, I woke up thirsty and drained the rest of my coke, so its a 50 / 50 shot as to how long I'm gonna last.

Currently listening :
Route de la Slack: Remixes & Rarities
By Swayzak
Release date: 2006-03-21

No comments: