Saturday, January 10, 2009

The sleep tour

Current mood: calm
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

6 am. Slept well, waking up every now and again in different areas of the house. Maybe the Zi-coke does put you on tour, inside the house instead of somewhere in the city. Talking yesterday to a good mate of mine who took the drug route a little serious back in the day. Ended up in a flat in Tottenham doing an E / heroin cross. It was a a tablet, how bizarre a combo is that? I wanna dance! I need to sleep. I love everybody! Life just is.......... I was actually present when this combo tool place. So weirded out that me and another mate of mine left, went to a local pub, which was rough as arseholes and watched battle karaoke for a few hours. This mate of mine is totally straight now, in very good shape. Thats the problem with drugs. They are fun, until they are not. You can walk away until you cant. This came up because I was saying how much fun the Zicam coke cross is. My friend said that I've always had a Laissez faire attitude to drugs. This is true. With the MS I'm tripped out most of the time anyway, if doing it on purpose every now and again, and enjoying the ride comes up? Cool. But, if you find you design everything around the drug, lose all your friends, think The Wall is a documentary, and end up in a flat crossing drugs that shouldn't be in the same room together ? Walk.

Currently watching:
Pink Floyd - The Wall 25th Anniversary (Deluxe Edition)
Release date: 2005-01-25

No comments: