Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 motherf****r

Current mood: honestish

Asked by Stewart yesterday, "What's your resolutions for the new year?"
I said, "World conquest."
Sitting now, at little hungover, getting ready to surge in a day filled with napping, I realise I may have been a little drunker than I thought.
So proper resolutions.
Jon said to me yesterday I write about eating constantly on the blog. I see this as a good thing, if anything I will do it more. Pizza at Amy and Seth's party was from a pizza place called the Cottage Inn. Excellent, though Amy being pregnant now can't stand the barbeque pizza. Big fan of ketchup though...
this morning had coffee and some biscuits that Stewart bought from a party at his mates house. JB, your confectionary is superb.
Dave in monticello, who gave us a bag of home made candy. Oh my God! Wow!
I write about food for 2 reasons.
1. I love eating.
2. The midwest is full of great food, and people who really push the boat out when they make their own stuff.
No proper babby's though.....
Resolution 2
Work my arse off.
Resolution 3
Please go to the gym. Actually exercise, instead of the whirlpool. sauna, steam room swap which I often kid myself is a work out.
R4
Abbreviate.
R6
Goto pictures more
R5
Get things in order.
R7
Don't start writing until I have a hint of designa
R8
use history degree for something (see 7)
R9
Stop pretending Im watching things because I think they are funny, see DVD below......

Currently watching :
Conflict Resolution and Peer Mediation DVD
Release date: 2004-

No comments: