Saturday, March 1, 2014

Mexico

We left Columbus, went through Atlanta and came down from Cancun to Tulum a few days ago. Mexico is beautiful. The people are great and I haven't eaten anything I didn't love, since I got here. I did get utterly trashed day 2 and spent an entire night praying for a quick death. Was it the food? No it wasn't, we went back to the same restaurant today. Was it the Tequila? Yep. That, and the other booze it was knocking around with. Today I had my meal with some pop.  We then walked back along the beach with a cloudless, starry sky guiding us home.
Sleep comes early here, lulled by the waves rolling back and forth and necessary, as last nights sleep was somewhat not.

2 comments:

Dutton said...

Isn't Tullum gorgeous!! I loved it!

MS Cheerleader said...

I hope you guys have a great time! Tequila shots included :) You're lucky to be missing the white death storm hitting Columbus today. Man, I am envious!