Saturday, March 29, 2014

Coffee Error.

Earlier last night, I wrote to Stewart, who I was supposed to meet and told him, "Fade is imminent, bed I think." That's the last thing I remember, until I woke up on the couch at 11:45. I presumed I'd slept through until morning, and drank a couple of cups of coffee. Bugger me am I awake!
The Kentucky/Louisvillle game was on. I had Louisville in my brackets. I say had, as they got robbed at the death. A fantastic game, though my reputation as a betting genius is just about done. Come on Wisconsin!
I read that Nicolas Cage has a religious film coming out in October, Left Behind. Clearly the producers have never seen Bad Lieutenant Port Of Call New Orleans. A fantastic film, but I think he would have been left behind. "Till the break of dawn!" top line, but not what Jesus would do.

No comments: