Thursday, March 6, 2014

Rough with treats.

Last night was rough,  massive  temperature drop with a side order of, what the fuck was I eating? Today was a slow/prone day sitting looking at the sun streaming through the widow, whilst knowing its bright visage was a lie,  that cold lay one door swing away. Took the sleep until  summer option, which lasted until this evening.
I now feel at little more together. Im siting at a table looking at the goodies we bought from the airport yesterday. Licorice Allsorts, which did not make it out of evening one. Thats what the fuck I was eating, A giant Toblerone and a pack of maynards wine gums, the only way to fly.
My infusion got moved to next Tuesday, well I moved it, rather than leave the house. Tomorrow will be a little warmer, not 87 F, but better than the ice field we left. Wine gums ahoy!

No comments: