Thursday, March 20, 2014

Brackets.

I am up,  breakfast and and a mile and a bit walked already. Brackets done.
 The brackets are for March madness, the time of year when 64 college basketball teams get thrown to the wolves, until only one remains. I've been doing the brackets for a few years now, I usually do ok, coming in2nd or 3rd. Like all the years I've done it, I've just looked over my picks, convinced I am scoring nothing this time. Some of the picks I have made look delusional at best. But, today is the day when the shocks come rolling in, where titans fall, and teams you've never heard of get their moment in the sun. Until day 3, when they usually get battered.
The weather is cold and crap again. Columbus is having on to the biggest Xmas hangover ever. Despite the gloom, I get to bask in the warmth of hope that will be leaping from the screen, watching a ball bounce up and down, until it does what its supposed to do. Haven't we all had dates like that?

No comments: