Thursday, June 9, 2011

Optic Neuritis

When I'm suffering heavy MS fatigue, I see things I know are not there. Figures appear, solid, last around five seconds, and then vanish. I choose not to be freaked out by this, though I have a sneaky feeling I may be connected to the dark side. To be fair, they all seem friendly, and go on their way very quickly.
In the last couple of weeks I've seen a stunning black girl, twice. Once when I was sitting with Beth in the front room, looked up and saw her sitting on our couch, with another figure sitting next to her. The other time was when I was waiting for Beth outside a Home Depot, when I looked across the car park and saw her standing and smiling, then she vanished. Is it Optic Neuritis, connection to the other side, or am I just unbelievably shallow?

No comments: