Monday, June 6, 2011

Book of Dowd


Work on your weaknesses hard enough, and you'll realize, that was where your strength came from in the first place.

If your only skills are greed and bullying, you need to stop wasting tree oxygen and die. Too much? I need more coffee.

Strippers do not love you. Its their job. They hate your guts, and love your money.

They are opening a private university in Bloomsbury in London. It will be charging 18,000 pounds a year. Your tutors will be people like Steven Pinker. They are starting with less than 300 students. Conclusion? The best education money can buy, no social skills at all. Will end up alone, being eaten by their cats when they die. Bless.


I've come to the conclusion, that it doesn't matter where you studied. If you didn't learn while you were there. Other than networking your rich friends, you didn't learn how to learn. You'll figure it out as you get older, and wish you'd done otherwise.


Having MS, the one thing I'm sure of? Life without risk, is death.











If I want to prevent a day going sideways, I have to stay in bed, not pick up the phone, and not answer the voices in my head.






f you have trouble in a shop: Why don't you stop wasting my time. Go away, and send me someone who knows what they are doing. Thank you." Don't forget the thank you, it turns the knife deeper than you think.

Treat everyone as you would like to be treated. Those who treat everyone badly? Fuck 'em, take 'em out.

When attending any public event, walk with a cane, You will be shown restrooms made of gold no one knows of, and seats you'd have to re-mprtgage your house to plant your arse in.





Anyone who tells you how brilliant they are, isn't.




My cyberstalker: He sits in a darkened room, jacking off, staring into a mirror. He hates himself, he can't cum. He then writes me a poison love letter, the fuck he can't have. Then, he quietly weeps himself into the dreams that hate him. Bless.

If someone fronts you up, try this: "I wouldn't pick a fight with me, and I am me..." Be sure to pitch it ice cold, and watch them change their mind.
Don't try the one I used on people trying to break into my house at 3am. I pulled the biggest kitchen knife I could find and shouted, "It will cost you one eye to get into my house, which one of you cunts is first?" They ran away. Whew.....


Its only arrogance, if you can't back it up. And you are an arse






There you go, back pocket, yours for free.

No comments: