Sunday, June 26, 2011

Comfest

Comfest, the hippy halloween. Girls walking around in skimpy clothes, boner hippy style, blokes sporting enough ink to write The Book of Kells, and some girls walking around bare chested. more empowering than sexual, and to honest the boobs that want to parade are rarely the one's you are desperate to see. Props, and nipples out, though. And I nearly got arrested. Needed a pee walking to Knead, figured, I'll just go up a side street. Set to go, looked to my left, and saw two cops in a squad car. Changed my mind, ran though Knead, and peed the pee of the just, and un-arrested. Beth and Aimee saw it happen, and stood working out if they had enough money to bail me out.
Had a fantastic dinner at Knead, which may be a little expensive, but is excellent, drank cocktails, came home and passed out. job done.

No comments: