Saturday, June 11, 2011

MS Churlish

If I appear to be a total snit, for no fair reason you can discern, something bad is going on you can't see. I, on the other hand, am seeing shit you wouldn't believe. Last night's rehearsal for Romeo and Juliet ran 5 hours or so. Sounds like a lot, but necessary to lock it down, which its doing, exceptionally well. Unfortunately I went in suffering from MS fatigue, before we even started. This meant it took me 3 hours to even start talking to people, and as the evening wore on, the stage started looking very odd indeed. Some of the actors became giant cartoons, and there more people up there than there should have been. Very Faustian.
This is no excuse for being a twat.
My apologies to the lovely ASM who gave me a line note, perfectly accurate actually, only to have me drop it and say, 'If you didn't keep me hanging around for 5 hours, i'd of got it right." You were right, I was an arse, I was very freaked out by what was going on. I dropped the note because I couldn't feel my hands, and decided blaming anyone but myself was the best course of action. 

No comments: