Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Drop-tastic.

I've been sleeping in for the last few days, by which I mean I've slept until 6:30am, sometimes even 7am! Not today. Abbey, pleased as punch to see me last night, has decided that breakfast should be served around 4:30am this morning. She's wrong about that.  Kitchen floor sighing and huffing,  will not bring 6am around any quicker. She's now randomly wandering around downstairs, tired and little confused.  Welcome to my world.
Today is infusion day. Not a moment too soon. Yesterday proved foot drop-tastic, as all my energy flushed itself away. 3 MS stuntman maneuvers followed, including a near fall, where two great lemon cake slices where thrown into the air, never to be seen again.
Odds of certain death? -1 in 3300. Bring it on, my feet could do with the help.

No comments: