Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cool weekend.

This weekend is turning out great! Beth and I got to the hotel just after midnight Saturday morning. Surprised them, hey we're expecting us Friday.  Nice sleep, then we got up Saturday, and explored St Joseph's, which I really liked. Starting calculating the house prices, swiftly moved on. Saturday night, pre wedding meet and greet on the deck at the top of th hotel, brilliant. Then, off to a restaurant, fantastic food, and then, back to the hotel bar. Behaved remarkably well.
Today, up, really nice crepes for brunch,.I then did the unheard of, and took a walk on my own to see the yacht that came in earlier. They raised the bridge, I hadn't seen that in years. Trotted back, room done, chilling out before getting ready for the bus to the wedding. 315? Sure,I'll be ready for that.

No comments: