Friday, August 15, 2014

Don't Panic.

Awake. coffee in, Beth and abbey at the vets. Flight this evening, so I'll get packed then, once I've got my suitcase out of the garage. This morning I was thinking, I'll lived out on the edge of the awful, over half my life. I've had long periods were I've not dealt with it very well, I'm really only really beginning to deal with it, 22 years in. So, my advice is, no matter how terrible things are looking,  and how low it makes you feel? Don't panic. The terrible has a way of showing you the great, usually where you were least expecting it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think you and Beth might have time to come over to us one night for a feast and reminisce? Kx

dowdy said...

Hey K
Beth has gone back to America. 'm going to be at my dad's until sept 2. I can't travel, but it would be lovely to see you.