Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Total relaxation

  If you ever see an advert for a yoga restorative, book it immediately. Beth and I spent three hours last night moving from one total relaxation pose to another. There is a moment when you can actually feel all tension leave, and you melt. Its the most legal high you can have. I highly recommend it.
 Got home ate crap food (thanks Wendys) and fell into a fantastic sleep. Now awake with the tension I ditched last night niggling in the back of my mind. Turn the tv on to the news, mistake. Political cunts aplenty spraying their ill informed heartless horseshit, polluting my chilled aspect. american politicians aren't even the posh witless cunts of home, something that is easy to hate. The thing they have in common is the total corruption that corrodes them as they go, until, wrapped in compromise and lies, any soul they had when they started is snuffed out completely, leaving a slogan screeching shit bucket, taking up decent tree oxygen.
Maybe i should have eaten healthier when I got in.

No comments: