Saturday, December 12, 2009

Frostbite merrily on thigh

Current mood:  angsty
It is 19 F here at the moment. Thats the kind of cold that makes you stand shaking your head in disbelief. "it can't possibly be that fucking cold," you mutter, whilst willing your dog to stop enjoying the garden and come in.
Quite antsy this morning, as I decided to try and get my studio going whilst still barely conscious, willing it to work. I hate doing the tech to get ideas down. I need a personal studio tech living in my basement. There is a real artistry to capturing sound which I don't have. That or any patience whatsoever. Rationally I know how long it takes to get a track down, Unfortunately this is drowned out by my repeated use of the phrase, "For fuck's sake you cunt!" as I stomp around the room.
Did I mention its fucking freezing? All doubters are ignorant cunts who should be thrown in a volcano. Told you there was global warming.
Happy saturday.

No comments: