Monday, December 21, 2009

Humbugs for all!!!



Current mood:Xmas ahhh
I'm up. Keep getting up at 6 am or so. Some of his is down to Abbey, who needs her breakfast and to play outside in the freezing cold. some of it is because, unbelievably, I feel very Xmassy. I've hated  Xmas the past few years, but all of a sudden I find myself wandering around humming carols and ginning like a twat. 
Last night Beth and I went to see the Nutcracker, courtesy of our friend Yo, whose husband Gerard is the head of Ballet Met in Columbus. Usually the thought of being surrounded by screeching kids and their battle worn parents makes my teeth itch. Not last night. I smiled like a fool all the way through. My yoga teacher Jen's daughter was in it. I have news for you Jen. if you are that young and standing in front of a cheering crowd of 2000, you are hooked for life. If you are in town its well worth a look.

No comments: