Monday, February 16, 2009

Thus far, the trippiest day for weeks

Current mood:hmm...
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural
I woke up. I was not alone. Fed the dog. Did some washing up. Put Ghostrider on, which rationally I know is a load of old toss, but for some reason is quite comforting, and went back to sleep. Then drifted in and out of sleep for hours convinced I was a cheating scumbag, trying to get a girl out of the house. I had left her in the front room, so I could put my contacts in to give her a lift home, but 100 gos later I had to give up and put my glasses on to get her out. More sleep. Now wake up convinced she is in my car, and has been for ages. Back to sleep. Do this again and again 4 or 5 times until I wake up properly and realise that the girl is Rosario Dawson, who was in Ghostrider, and that I have spent the day not waking up, convincing my addled brain that things are going very badly wrong. Apparently my approach to disaster is to get a bit of a kip.
Now awake, unless this blog is not actually happening......
Currently watching:
Ghost Rider (Extended Cut) [Blu-ray]
Release date: 2007-06-12

No comments: