Monday, February 2, 2009

Halfway through day one no smoking

Current mood:no idea
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

Someone asked me if I really woke up with a nicorette in my mouth this morning? If you know me, you know the answer is of course, yes, thats exactly what happened. If I tell you a story about myself, its true. It may be polished to a shine in the telling, but the most likely thing that will happen is that I will take the edge off of it, so I don't freak you out too much.
Does Nicorette work? Thus far not bad, every time I get twitchy (legion) I whack in another gum. Funny thing is writing this blog, I'm quite yampy, making loads of spelling mistakes, then swearing my way through the corrections.
Currently watching the master trilogy at the end of Doctor Who series three. Quit smoking, watch prog where someone is driven mad by the drums beating in his head. great idea.....

Currently watching:
Doctor Who - The Complete Third Series
Release date: 2007-11-06

No comments: