Friday, February 27, 2009

Cool, disaster, cool....

mood:hatredofdroolingbasketweavingfuckwits
Category: Life
This morning. Watched my name is Bruce. Bruce Campbell's new film. I've always been a big fan of Bruce, and the film is a lot of fun. Then watched Lee Mack's live stand up DVD I got from england. He is excellent. So the day started well. Then checked my answerphone. Call from Apollo Alarms saying I owed them money, and I needed to pay or they would disconnect the alarm. The charge is for a battery they put in I didn't need, during the 5 and a half months it took them to work out what the problem with the alarm was. 5 and a half months of no or dogshit service, I fucking hate these people. If you cannot do your job properly, suck it up you witless watse of air. charging for mistakes it takes you months to rectify just gets on my tits. I did phone and leave a message. Oops. I think I may have wanted to give the ire slightly longer to die down. If fairness I didn't call them braindead cunts, which is what I was thinking. I did give a mini speech on how inept and shit I think they are, and how I would happily dump them like a festering turd, and let everyone I knew know that dealing with them would be inadvisable. Should of stuck with the cunt line really...
And relax.
After this post got a call, which ended in the charge being dropped, Aah.....

No comments: