Saturday, February 21, 2009

A lovely evening

Current mood:knowingly heading for diappointment
Category: Friends
Rhon and Clay turned up, all unexpected like. Pick up Stewart and go to his fav Mexican El Vaquero. Really nice restaurant. Food amazing. Price? Not so bad really. Drank a Blue Curucao, just like being on being on holiday again, but cold. Really cold.
Dropped Stewart home (work in the morning) came back had a few Coronas, keeping with the theme pf the evening. Now 5:15 am.
Just watched Lisa Lampenelli. Very funny, sweet, but acid, my favourite. Now Aliens versus Predator is on. I know this is shit, I really do, yet here I am hoping against hope the script and the acting changed while I wasn't looking.....
Currently watching:
Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
Release date: 2008-04-15

No comments: