Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some things about me....

Current mood: chill
Category: Life
I don't want to do the 25 things list that flits around facebook, fascinating though I find it.
I have spent the last 2 days basically unconscious. MS and rapid weather change do not mix.
I have had MS most of my life, and have no idea what it would be like to feel well.
Most of the time I don't mind. Sometimes, like now, I can feel the neurological time bomb ticking.
I quit acting because I cannot physically do it anymore.
Unless you mean film.
I can do stand up, which I thought I would never do again when I came to America.
Which is why I did Shakespeare for 6 years.
That was my solution.
I hear funny. Amazing, but it does mean I can never see or hear anything at face value.
I have played guitar since I was six.
My MS first showed itself when I stood on stage at a gig with my brother's band, and discovered I could not play.
My solution was to become a comic.
Really.
When I was diagnosed with MS I thought the neurologist was going to tell me I had cancer, and get a disneyland trip in.
When he told me it was MS I actually whooped in relief.
I have relapsing remitting MS. if I am physically attacked, it could move to secondary Progressive and kill me.
If I have to face death because you attack me, so do you.
Really.
I am a happy go lucky sort.
Really.
How many things is this?
Well, it seems v MS based, but that is what is kicking my head in right now.
I think thats enough, but I feel I should end in a positive.
I am lucky enough to know what love feels like.

No comments: