Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Recycl...

Today is the day, that the recycling needs to go out. I need to put the full bin in the alley, where it will be picked up. However, I know I can't walk down the garden to do it. My ankle is kicking again, because I hauled out a heavy bag of rubbish two days ago. Also, the garden is laden with traps, which Abbey has been digging on and off for months. The last time I said, "Fuck it, I'll do it anyway", I ended up in a heap on the garden floor, surrounded by rubbish bags I'd launched around me. So, no recycle for you.
I would like a haircut though. I've been meaning to get one for weeks. I was going to say that my sprained, crippy ankle stopped me, and it did a bit, but, I really couldn't be bothered to sort anything out. I'm off to Illinois for a week, tomorrow or Thursday, so my tine is up, and I need to get it done. I realize this may look like bitching about nothing, but the inability to do what you want, because you're body isn't in sync right now, its enormously irritating.
I did read about the guy who's paralysis was cured, by using stem cells taken from his nose. The stem cells in the nose are the only ones which keep repairing themselves as you grow older. Hmm. If it could repair the myelin sheath? That would be an interesting fix for MS. And they still can't cure the common cold.

No comments: