Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Home Alone Day 3.

Beth and Abbey are still down in Illinois. The house is still in once piece, tidy even. I had a great evening with my mate Stewart last night. We spent the evening eating  brie, crackers and grapes, drinking, and catching him up on the episodes of Doctor Who he had missed.
 I woke up a little late today, 9:30, as I had no Abbey alarm clock to get me out of bed by 6. Puttered about,  and checked the weather, crap. Made coffee, had a nice breakfast and checked out what condition my ankle is now in. Not as bad as yesterday. Phoned England. My niece really likes the xylophone i got her for her birthday, cool. Ended up chatting to a really good friend of mine for nearly 2 hours, bless you Skype, where I think we sorted out  all the world's problems. Apparently, everyone has to just chill the fuck out. 

No comments: