Friday, July 11, 2014

Poison Pineapple

I puffed and chuffed  my way into the morning. Woken by a barking, lending fool, I was then turfed from my repose on the sofa, by the sound of a breakfast seeking pooch, flying down the stairs. Fuck. I staggered into the kitchen, whacked the coffee in, and hoped for the best.
Some sips later, I went from grumpy to merely churlish. Lots to do. Coffee in, I put the rubbish and recycle out, bought a suitcase up from the garage, and am now typing, letting the poison pineapple alcohol of last night, leave my system.
Abbey is fed, and ready to play. Good luck with that, though in my heart I know it's going to happen. When offered an alcohol soaked piece of pineapple to eat, initiation or not, illegal hooch based? Best left, though to honest, total hoot. Would I do that again? Yeah.
Keys with Yury, my one disaster of last night. Everything else seems to be here, I'll take that as a win.

No comments: