Thursday, October 1, 2015

Peel Eno appeal.

A few days ago I came across the Brian Eno John Peel lecture. Its was excellent, very different than Iggy Pop's lecture from last year, but fueled by the same love of music. I'm now listening Brian Eno at Peel Acres, where he looks through Peel's archives, whilst he talks about John Peel's influence across the years.
The ability to stream programs like this,  is what I like most about the internet.   I am a colossal music, comedy, art and writing nerd and. I can potter around on the net for hours, looking for art I don't know yet.
There is plenty about the internet I don't like,
"I don't way to play Candy Crush, fuck off!"
I do have to watch what I'm doing,  charity for  cyber criminals is not on my wish list. But, mining the net looking for comedy and music, is a fantastic use of my time.

No comments: