Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Jitter-tastic.

Too much coffee. i know that I drank ti much coffee this morning. i know exactly how much I can drink, before it crosses over to a little twitchy. I also know the number of cups it takes to step over the line to jittery. I know that when I go to my infusion, that no coffee means my blood pressure is perfect , and that one sip too many will push it into the,
 "Hmm…that seems a bit high,"  area.
This is when hey start thinking about the  old textbook's definition of what is incredibly dangerous, and what they know is an idiot who has ignored all the warnings, and just drank themselves into coffee oblivion anyway.
Best make use of the energy.
Last week. Having done the pumpkin festival, and had dinner down at Thurmans  Friday night, Beth, her Dad and I went to a car museum on Saturday, which exists just down the road in German Village. If you like old cars, it is amazing. You book a tour with the owner and he takes you around a packed garage, with at least 30 fantastically well kept old cars. If you want to see it, check out Trip advisor, and look for museums in Columbus.
Yesterday. I went to MS yoga and spent a fantastic hour and a half. We were doing the Urban Zen version. There are of lot of Urban Zen classes available. If you ever get the opportunity to go to one of these classes, take it. You don't need to know much/anything about yoga. All you need is the desire to be more chilled out that you can imagine.
This Saturday Beth and I are going to an immersive sound meditation. Same deal, no knowledge needed, except the need to totally relax. I will not be ramping down the coffee on Saturday.

No comments: