Thursday, September 24, 2015

Post Morning.

The day after my monthly infusion is always interesting, as the Tysabri and my blood spend their time merging together, preparing to fight the good fight. Yesterday the blending  knocked me out, and I woke up in a chair I don't remember sitting in, at 3am. At this point the drug / blood blend seemed very happy, and I was propelled  from a coma to ultra awake. What to do?
The dogs helped me out, as they were very interested in going out to the garden for a while. I went to my kindle, intending to download an English newspaper, which I do every morning. Having tried them out, I think I like The Independent the best. I still boot the Observer on a Sunday, The Times every now and then, and the Telegraph when I'm feeling a bit grumpy, but very prepared to be pleasantly surpassed at how good some of their articles are. I didn't download any of them this morning. I took a look at Kindle singles, went through the interview section, and downloaded an interview with Errol Morris. Excellent.
Whilst I was watching the trailer for the new series Ash v The Evil Dead, Beth called out,
"Si, the Pope's on." Like a good home grown Irish Catholic, I went to watch the speech. It was really something. I do like Pope Francis, his message  positive,  and you can hear the buttocks clenching in the Congress from here. He might be a nice amiable  old duffer, but he just called you out.
Then, back to The Evil Dead trailer, and the Errol Morris interview.
Day quite trippy, but the weather's nice.

No comments: