Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Last night.

Tonight is our last night before we fly back to America. It has been a fantastic trip, i got to see a lot of people that I wanted to. i've missed seeing a few, but we can sort that out next time.The trips indulgences caught up and  I got sick last night, with my body repeatedly yelling,
 "What the fuck have you been doing?!!"
"Well, Ive been having a great time. I didn't want to keep all that food down anyway."
Tomorrow we get to find out if British Airways is as shit as they were on our way here. I'm sure they've smartened themselves up a bit, right? Well, you can hope.
I now know I'd live in the countryside, or at the seaside. We didn't even go to London this trip, though I'm sure we'll go in next time, or the time after maybe…
So, a nice dinner out this evening, not getting too trashed, then a flight out tomorrow afternoon. This a great plan, though it hasn't worked out upto now….

No comments: