Sunday, September 7, 2014

What to do?

I'm up really early again, the result of sleeping in a different time zone for the last few weeks, and passing out at will, whatever time of the day it is here. I've caught up on the new doctor Who episodes, Capaldi is excellent, and bottled out of watching Salems Lot on my own, in the dark, at 3am. Its the figure hovering at the window. I just spent the last week at my Dad's with a window looking out over the dark countryside, no curtain.
What to do? I'm still two days away from repair, my infusion is Tuesday, and I haven't left the house since I got back last week. Beth has been bringing in ever healthier, and delicious food, keeping me in one piece. I know I want to find my next thing to do, but I have no idea what it is. I'm sure it will strike me as obvious, when it comes up.

No comments: