Monday, September 1, 2014

Morning Last.

Today is my last day in England for a while. The reason for coming back, my nan's funeral, was very sad, though it has been great to catch up with friends I hadn't seen for over a year and a half, and family at the wake, I hadn't seen for years.  I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do on this trip, things were a lot more complicated than I thought they would be. What I did realise, is that I love knocking around England, and I'll be back a lot sooner next time.
If I missed you, I'm sorry about that, a lot had changed while I wasn't looking. Mum and Cat on the coast, England v MS a little worse than I remembered. But, England is gorgeous, and I have the best family and friends anyone could dream of. I've had a great time, I'm already looking forward to my next visit.

No comments: