Friday, September 5, 2014

Memory.

I'm awake. Coffee, banana,  and a couple of biscuits. Its 4:56. Bugger. I woke up out of a dreadful dream, which ended with me in my nan and granddad's bathroom, as I really needed a poo. Glad I woke up, poo was indeed needed.
Emptied and refilled the dishwasher. World service on the radio, with a firm yet reasonable take on why the world is going to shit, which appears to be this morning's theme. Its now transferred to NPR, where the awful is a little more shrill.
 I'm waking up, thank you very much coffee. Always there doing a job everyone needs, then bitches about the effect as they've drunk too much, for the rest of the day. Now they are talking about the importance of the study of the coffee genome on NPR. Well, respect was due.
The day has started. I'm still a little shaky on where I am exactly. I do know, but I spent the last few weeks in the comfortable nest of the past, where the sights and the sounds were full of  good memories, and rules that I understood.
Do I want to leave? No I don't. As I said, great memories, where I got to ignore how difficult my health got by the time I left. A place that I love visiting, but I live here now, doing an awful lot better, and I'm building new great memories as I go.

No comments: