Monday, April 6, 2009

We've been to the office.

Current mood:homey
Category: Life
This evening Beth and I went to my office. I haven't been there for ages. Jan, Feb, March are the most lethal for my MS every year. April isn't looking that good. It was snowing on the way there, which makes moving to Santa Fe seem like a great idea all over again.
The office is great. I will be chugging down there a lot over April and May to sit and write my show for Edinburgh.
. I know everyone else seems to be running their shows already, from what I'm reading. I don't have that option. If I could gig everyday I would. However, I gig when I can. This means its fresh, or a bit creaky.
So down to the office I go. Time to form the babble into focused bullshit.
Currently listening:
Louder Than Bombs
By The Smiths
Release date: 1990-10-25
10:01 PM 0 Comments(Add Comment) |0 K

No comments: