Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Note to dog

Current mood:fucks sake.....
Category: Life
Note to dog. Why have you woken up now? That special I need a pee whinge, which I know is a bluff, as we were outside half an hour ago. its 2 am. i thought you had an internal clock for this sort of stuff. Is it because Van Damme in Legionairre is on? Has his determination and someWhat balletic fight skills, have awoken the dormant hunter that lies in the domestic?
I look across now, out like a light, presumably dreaming of the hunt.
I cannot type very well.I cannot see very well. I cannot walk very well. I bitch concisely, though.
That bloke who blinked the diving bell and the butterfly was a patient sort. My constant misspelling and mistyping drives me nuts. If I thought an american program would let me read the blog in I would be in heaven. As if that would work. Truth is, barely anyone over here ever knows what I'm really on about. Subtlety is a luxury which cannot be bought, only enjoyed.
Wow that was poncey. True, but wanky nonetheless.
Would be more impressive if I had not misspelled everything and mistyped most of it.
Currently watching:
Legionnaire
Release date: 1999-02-09

No comments: