Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Monday

Current mood: discontent
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural
Its 3:24 am. I've spent the last few hours remembering. that drunk beyond a certain point, I find the need to see the feeling through. I stop drinking and stay awake, whilst the pissed self fades. Watched the Doctor Who special on youtube. OK. Thats it really. I've seen some stunning episodes in this series. This one was OK.
Then watched Watermelon man on Retro TV which is a great film. Melvin van pebbles kicking liberal shit till it hurts.
Now feel the drunk laying off a bit, still left with the feeling that the corporate, handwringing moralising horseshit that passes for religion over here, keeps me a long way from the good catholic altar server I once was.
I think its mainly a crock of superstitious shite that plays on peoples loneliness and fear to get money , obedience and power.
I do like easter eggs though. A pagan tradition, along with bunny rabbits.
Currently listening:
No Religion (U.K. import)
3:23 AM 0 Comments(Add Comment) |0 KudosTranslate E

No comments: