Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Too shit not to fail.

7:40 am payments never go well
Current mood:whatever
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural
Two days ago I got a phone call from some bloke. Said he was a collector form the Columbus Dispatch, and did I want to pay my bill? I knew I had not paid it, and got out my card to sort it out. Then heard his TV in the background..
" Where are you? " I asked.
" I am one of the Dispatch collectors who work from home. A cost saving measure on the part of the paper." He said.
"Bye." I said.
Note to Dispatch: anyone with half a brain is not giving their card details to some bloke slumped in front of Fox News.
You are wasting your money.
Today, phoned to pay. Tried to pay what I owed and the next couple of months, which ended up with me paying a bit. I think. They took my email address, which, when said back to me, I didn't recognise. Fine. Bye.
You are losing money at your main collection point.
Had to phone in early as they close their phone lines at 1 pm. Is it 1976?
They have a website which is difficult to navigate, particularly if you want to pay them money.
Bye.

Currently listening:
Good Bye Lenin!
By Yann Tiersen
Release date: 2004-04-06

No comments: