Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bad fringe.

Current mood:Fringey
Category: Friends
Good sushi. Good shopping.
Now trying to enroll for the Fringe. deadline friday. Good. i failed dismally at the most basic, 'Hey who are ya?" subscription. Fortunately I am married to Beth who has sorted it out in 2 minutes. Of course its now giving the arse and will hopefully be sorted by tomorrow.
Hello sis, who I chatted to for quite a while this evening. You sound in good shape to me.
Hello Mum, who was asleep. If Cat is yawning, she was up a little late.
hello Kev and Vix, hope everything is cool. I think i found you a band you might not know for your birthday. Tricky, but not impossible.
Hello to D and Harry. keep on keeping on, niece and nephew.
Hello to all in England and Paris.
when did I start doing hello everybody blogs?
Hello Emma. For you. "Wednesday."
Currently listening:
New York Groove: The Best of Hello
By Hello
Release date: 2000-07-28

No comments: