Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Dawn parade

This morning I woke up really early. I figured that I better get a walk in before the earth burns. I went out of my front door, it was  still dark. My plan to go straight to the park adjusted. In my mind there are people currently leaving that park who been around all night. Bullshit! I thought and wandered down the road under the lights.
I got to the back of Schiller park and thought,
"Sod it, I'll go through anyway!"
This was going great until I saw a figure standing under a tree in the distance. Dawn was beginning to break, but it was still a little spooky. The figures head was staring down, he wasn't moving at all.
"Bollocks!" I thought and walked on. I looked again, still no movement. I was getting closer. He flinched, and waved his hand. Pokemon Go......
I wandered on, sat on a bench, said good morning to the nice police cyclist, who wasn't really sure what I was doing there, and then came home.
The day is now starting to heat up, and tomorrow is going to be worse. Early morning urban walking again, maybe he'll catch the Pokemon this time.

No comments: