Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Day starts

Today is starting as all of my days have started for the past month. I wake up by 5am and put on some coffee , of which I will drink a cup and a half. I'll eat a banana and a granola bar, and drink some water. I then get myself ready and walk out of my front door as the day breaks, it's best if I wait until light is beginning to come up. I've gone out earlier, and realised that the hour between the end of night and the beginning of the new day is interesting, but best avoided, 
I then go out on the road and try and  walk until I've hit two miles. I then go into the park and try to get upto 4 miles. Then I come home looking like I've been in a bath. Drink some more coffee, have a shower, day starts. I've tried the other way, drink coffee, eat biscuits, swear at the news, and sulk my way into the day, This new way is more difficult, but it makes the rest of the day a lot more fun,

No comments: