Friday, May 29, 2015

Week shedding.

This is the end of a weird week, full of fluey /hayfevery, trippy bollocks. I think there are about to fuck up FIFA again, and no one is surprised. And now a slow deliberate talking bloke, determined to monitor where our sewer line is, just knocked on my door.
"Can we go in your basement right now? Have you got half an hour?"
"Why?"
They hate that question.
I said that I didn't.
He liked that less. He said they had to go in, as they didn't want to puncture the sewer line whilst replacing the gas line. 
Which I asked for?
I know I'm not being fair, but there is nothing I like less than having someone knock on the door with something they have to do right now, having given me no warning. Just so you know, my answer will always be no.
And the FIFA vote is on. Seth Blatter ready to fix everything, with a side order of some new dawn rubbish. My answer for him is no as well. But the fix is in, so probably not. FIFA is a great example of how bullshit can be repeated into fact. 

No comments: