Sunday, May 10, 2015

Tracking.

I got up at 6am today, which I do everyday. My pooch has an internal clock, her stomach tells her when breakfast should be coming. sometimes the clock is a half hour early, it is very rarely late. Opened the kitchen door. Soupy humidity and heat. Fuck. That's today scrubbed right?
That is how MS rolls, the weather everyone else packs their picnic for, is the weather people with MS hate more than the cold. Crisp cold that is, damp cold is worse than humid heat. This is why I like American winters. sub zero as you like, but crisp as a brand new button
Its not that I don't want to go on your picnic, or have a wander around the park. Its that I'm calculating the cost benefit of doing ii. This is not a judgement on your sandwiches, i'm sure they are great. I love going on picnics, and I really like parks. Its the weather, its always the weather.
 Having said that, I'll go  any time I can. I wrote this as I watched a youtube thingy of someone with MS, who got treated badly by some ignorant cow. She was very upset, as she felt the waste of oxygen, mouth breathing tosser, was judging her on the invisible nightmare she was trying to deal with.
Anyone with MS deals with things they will not tell you about. All of us try to make it as invisible as we can. Presume that its a lot worse than you can imagine,  and you'll be on the right track.

No comments: